Posted by Blog | Comments Offon May 20, 2010 in
Are you an Eastsider? Lucky you! Metropolitan Market Kirkland opens June 3, and this foodie Mecca might just become your second home. Check it out: 27,500 square feet of culinary bliss, with Gelatiamo gelato in the bakery, aromas of locally micro-roasted coffee brewing in the coffee shop, a full service seafood department, amazing charcuterie such as Salumi Salami and an array of local, farmstead, and artisan cheeses. Also discover a huge house wares department on the lower level (and team members who know a German vs. Japanese knife blade). Alongside all this, you’ll find everyday groceries from the company that’s proudly served Seattle and Tacoma since 1971. Metropolitan Market Kirkland is located at Houghton Center, 10611 NE 68th www.metropolitan-market.com. Follow Metropolitan Market on Twitter: @MetMarket and Facebook
- TWPR is Sharing the Love All Month Long
- Holiday Cheer from TWPR
- Tasting, Testing & Traveling with TWPR
- Make Hay While the Sun Shines
- TWPR Summer Sizzlers
- TWPR Springs into Action!
- A Whole Lotta Love from TWPR
- Happy New Year from TWPR!!
- Grateful for great people and places
- Fall for Fun @ TWPR
- TWPR Climbs to New Heights