Posted by Blog | Comments Offon Oct 6, 2010 in
On a beautiful crisp fall day north of Lake Washington, we rolled around with seven little Wheaten puppies, just 8 weeks old on October 1. Freshly groomed by Elena Landa the day before, the little girls (feisty, to say the least) were rolling around in a little blur, like a bowl of brown butter; the little fella’s were a bit more shy and took a second seat to the gals.
We aren’t sure which of the pups we will get to take home in a few weeks. Daisy, our 9 -ear-old Wheaten, will determine (with Elena) which little pup will be the perfect fit. To own a Wheaten is a gift; these little furballs grow out of their dark muzzles and eventually become “wheat” colored. Hair–not fur–makes them a little high maintenance (necessitating a standing appointment every three weeks). Their temperament is one of complete joy: They love everyone and find it hard to understand why someone would not love them back.
- TWPR is Sharing the Love All Month Long
- Holiday Cheer from TWPR
- Tasting, Testing & Traveling with TWPR
- Make Hay While the Sun Shines
- TWPR Summer Sizzlers
- TWPR Springs into Action!
- A Whole Lotta Love from TWPR
- Happy New Year from TWPR!!
- Grateful for great people and places
- Fall for Fun @ TWPR
- TWPR Climbs to New Heights