Posted by Blog | Comments Offon Jan 4, 2011 in
"If a young man tells his date how handsome, smart and successful he is — that's advertising. If the young man tells his date she's intelligent, looks lovely, and is a great conversationalist, he's saying the right things to the right person and that's marketing. If someone else tells the young woman how handsome, smart and successful her date is – that's PR."
-S. H. Simmons
"You’re at a party. If a member of the opposite sex tells you he/she is a great lover, that’s advertising. If a member of the opposite sex asks you about your bedroom “interests” and shows how he/she fits the profile, that’s marketing. If a member of the opposite sex walks up to you and says “I hear you’re fantastic in bed” — that’s PR."
- TWPR is Sharing the Love All Month Long
- Holiday Cheer from TWPR
- Tasting, Testing & Traveling with TWPR
- Make Hay While the Sun Shines
- TWPR Summer Sizzlers
- TWPR Springs into Action!
- A Whole Lotta Love from TWPR
- Happy New Year from TWPR!!
- Grateful for great people and places
- Fall for Fun @ TWPR
- TWPR Climbs to New Heights