As a party pro for over 30 years I have found there are only three basic things that guarantee a good time for all.
Eclectic guest list (neighborhood butcher, hot UPS driver, friends from church, those nice people you met last week in bar and neighbors)
Food and beverage (nothing too fancy and forget the veggie platter from Safeway no one eats it)
Never run out of ice (and if you have top load washing machine, put the beer and wine in there add ice and it will drain)
If you want to be invited to some of the best parties in 2013 sign up for the Velvet Rope and join the party!
- TWPR is Sharing the Love All Month Long
- Holiday Cheer from TWPR
- Tasting, Testing & Traveling with TWPR
- Make Hay While the Sun Shines
- TWPR Summer Sizzlers
- TWPR Springs into Action!
- A Whole Lotta Love from TWPR
- Happy New Year from TWPR!!
- Grateful for great people and places
- Fall for Fun @ TWPR
- TWPR Climbs to New Heights