Hamlin Robinson School
The Hamlin Robinson School is an independent school in Seattle offering a specialized program specifically for students with dyslexia and related language difficulties. The school understands the interdependence of the educational, social, and emotional needs of dyslexic students. These children have a common need for a great education and to be taught in a way in which they can learn. Students are accepted at their instructional level, and acquire self-advocacy skills as they learn what makes them successful.
Learn more at www.hamlinrobinson.org
- TWPR is Sharing the Love All Month Long
- Holiday Cheer from TWPR
- Tasting, Testing & Traveling with TWPR
- Make Hay While the Sun Shines
- TWPR Summer Sizzlers
- TWPR Springs into Action!
- A Whole Lotta Love from TWPR
- Happy New Year from TWPR!!
- Grateful for great people and places
- Fall for Fun @ TWPR
- TWPR Climbs to New Heights