Northwest Cherries, Washington State Fruit Commission
Perfect to enjoy out of hand or as an addition to sweet or savory summer dishes, if you have never tried Rainier cherries, it’s time to enjoy this extra-sweet taste of summer. Whether cooked, grilled or served “naked,”cherries make for healthy eating. As a low fat, low carbohydrate, sodium free, and high fiber treat, they provide an important source of potassium, Vitamin C, antioxidants and micronutrients. As for calories: one cup of cherries totals only 90 calories. Art, recipes and other facts are also available by contacting Torie McIntyre at email@example.com.
- TWPR is Sharing the Love All Month Long
- Holiday Cheer from TWPR
- Tasting, Testing & Traveling with TWPR
- Make Hay While the Sun Shines
- TWPR Summer Sizzlers
- TWPR Springs into Action!
- A Whole Lotta Love from TWPR
- Happy New Year from TWPR!!
- Grateful for great people and places
- Fall for Fun @ TWPR
- TWPR Climbs to New Heights