It all started when Tamara’s Great, Great Grandfather arrived in Seattle in 1883 and started a boot shop. But it probably has a little more to do with the fact she became the youngest woman to hold a Tavern License at the age of 21.
C’mon, how can you not respect that.
Then she went on to work the local PR circuit for the next 25 years, got involved with some great non-profits, donated thousands of hours to hundreds of organizations (from social services to the arts), won awards, built restaurants, built reputations, managed a wine department, worked some crazy stunts, joined the space shuttle program and became the PR icon that everyone knows and loves.
OK, maybe she didn’t join the space shuttle program, but everything else is true.
- TWPR is Sharing the Love All Month Long
- Holiday Cheer from TWPR
- Tasting, Testing & Traveling with TWPR
- Make Hay While the Sun Shines
- TWPR Summer Sizzlers
- TWPR Springs into Action!
- A Whole Lotta Love from TWPR
- Happy New Year from TWPR!!
- Grateful for great people and places
- Fall for Fun @ TWPR
- TWPR Climbs to New Heights